At Stockholm University, successful marine research and education has been conducted for over five decades. World leading research about the Baltic Sea, as well as high-level science about other marine areas such as the tropical seas and the artic regions, originates from Stockholm University.
Stockholm University Baltic Sea Centre’s mission is to strengthen and illuminate this significant marine activity that involves over ten different Departments at the University. We are a combination of experts and communicators who collaborate with a wide network of marine scientists to improve the knowledge about the Baltic Sea and help society handle its marine environmental problems. Stockholm University is now inviting applicants for the following positions in Baltic Sea research:
1. Assistant Professor in Hydrological Transport, Dept. of Physical Geography
2. Assistant Professor in Marine Geophysical Mapping and Modelling, Dept. of Geological Sciences
3. Assistant Professor in Marine Isotope Biogeochemistry, Dept. of Geological Sciences
4. Postdoctoral Fellow in Baltic Sea Molecular Ecology, Dept. of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences
5. Postdoctoral Fellow in Baltic Sea Ecosystem Change, Dept. of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences
We particularly seek scientists interested in collaborative research related to different aspects of the Baltic Sea environment. While each position has a home department, the employees will enjoy being a part of an interdisciplinary research team at the Stockholm University Baltic Sea Centre. More information about the positions and application procedure at su.se/english/jobs.
Source: MARINE-B, the MArine Research Information NEtwork on Biodiversity